Attendance and Cancellation Policies
- Institutional Members may send two delegates to attend any AFIRE meeting on a complimentary basis. A third delegate may attend but will be required to pay a registration fee.
- Associate and Supporting Members may send up to two delegates. They will both be required to pay the registration fees.
- Attendance at a meeting may not be split between delegates.
- If sponsoring a meeting, an Associate or Supporting Member may bring a maximum of four complimentary delegates to that meeting.
- If sponsoring a meeting, an Institutional Member may bring a maximum of six complimentary delegates to that meeting.
- Speakers may attend full meeting on a complimentary basis.
Refunds are available for cancellations received by e-mail 48 hours before the meeting starts. Substitutions may be made at any time. Please note, if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
To learn more about our upcoming events and registration visit AFIRE Upcoming Events page.