Attendance and Cancellation Policies
- Institutional Members may send two delegates to attend any AFIRE meeting on a complimentary basis. A third delegate may attend for the member meeting registration fee. An Institutional Young AFIRE delegate may attend for half the member meeting registration fee.
- Associate and Supporting Members may send up to two delegates who will each pay the member meeting registration fee.
- Academic Circle Members may send one attendee.
- Attendance at a meeting may not be split between delegates.
- If sponsoring a meeting, an Associate or Supporting Member may bring a maximum of four delegates to that meeting, all of whom may attend complimentary.
- If sponsoring a meeting, an Institutional Member may bring a maximum of six delegates to that meeting, all of whom may attend complimentary.
- Speakers are not counted in the maximum number of delegates allowed to attend.
Cancellation PolicyRefunds will be given for cancellations received in writing on or before the date specified for each meeting. Substitutions may be made at any time. Please note, if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
To learn more about our upcoming events and registration visit AFIRE Upcoming Events page.