AFIRE SEEKS ORIGINAL REAL ESTATE RESEARCH, INSIGHTS, AND ORIGINAL IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ISSUE OF SUMMIT JOURNAL
Summit Journal, the official, award-winning publication of AFIRE, is currently seeking abstracts, proposals, and submissions for Issue 13, which will be published in summer 2023.
Proposals can be submitted as narrative descriptions, outlines, abstracts, completed projects, or other format.
The current deadline for Issue 13 proposals is Friday, June 16, 2023.
Decisions will be announced in late June 2023.
Completed first drafts will be due Monday, July 10, 2023.
Issue 13 will be released in August 2023.
This is an open issue with a broad theme focused on the future of global commercial real estate investment. Topics may include:
- Advancements in social and governance principles related to ESG
- Global economic analyses and insights
- Demographics, migration trends, and US census issues
- Diversity and equity ideas for businesses and investment decisions
- In-depth look at property types (e.g., industrial, retail, multifamily, etc.)
- Geopolitics, comparative analyses of real estate investment by country, etc.
We are particularly interested in informed ideas, research, and analyses that provide original insights on regular topics—and especially those ideas that challenge popular assumptions.
Both original articles and reprints are accepted, rights permitting. Authors retain content ownership, subject to AFIRE’s copyright policy and other guidelines.