AFIRE is pleased to announce that Summit Journal has been awarded a 2020 Platinum MarCom Award for excellence in print concept, design, and editorial vision.
The Platinum Award is the highest level of achievement for MarCom Awards competitors.
AFIRE thanks Campbell Symons Design, our design partner, and all of our contributors from Aegon Real Assets, American Realty Advisors, Anthology Capital, Barings Real Estate, Berkshire Residential Investments, Investment Management Corporation of Ontario, L&B Realty Advisors, Lionstone Investments, Man Global Private Markets, Measurabl, Nuveen Real Estate, Prologis, and Yardi Matrix, for making this accomplishment possible.
Established in 2004, the annual MarCom Awards recognize the outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design, and production of marketing and communication materials and programs. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, public relations firms, design shops, production companies, and freelancers.
Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
The 2020 competition received nearly 6,000 entries, and winners were selected from nearly 330 categories in Print, Web, Video, and Strategic Communications. A list of Platinum and Gold Winners can be found on the MarCom Awards website at marcomawards.com/winners.
MarCom is one of the oldest, largest, and most prestigious creative competitions in the world. MarCom is sponsored and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), a 25-year-old international organization consisting of several thousand creative professionals. As part of its mission, AMCP fosters and supports the efforts of creative professionals who contribute their unique talents to public service and community organizations. Over the past few years, AMCP has given almost $300,000 to charitable causes.
IN THE WINNING ISSUE
- A Real Estate Reckoning: Coming to Terms with a Complex History
AFIRE | Gunnar Branson, CEO
- Resilient Cities: Which Metros will be Well-Positioned for Life after COVID?
Nuveen Real Estate | Jayanth Ganesan, Research Analyst, Americas; David Segall, Director, Americas; Melissa Reagen, Head of Research, Americas
- Inside View: Asset Management During Crisis
Barings Real Estate | John Kennedy, Head of US Equity Real Estate Asset Management; Rob Little, CFA, Head of Real Estate Debt Underwriting, Servicing and Asset Management; James Salmon, Head of European Real Asset Management
- Rightsizing CRE: Understanding New Changes in Tenant Demand, Economics, and Public Health
Aegon Real Assets | Martha Peyton, PhD, CRE, Managing Director of Real Assets Applied Research
- The Future (of) Office: Flexibility, Talent, and Diverse Uses for Commercial Offices
American Realty Advisors | Stanley Iezman, Chairman and CEO; Sabrina Unger, Managing Director, Head of Research and Strategy
- Supply, Demand, Stay at Home: COVID-19 and the Outlook for Logistics
Prologis | Melinda McLaughlin, Vice President of Research
- Post-Catastrophe Retail: What’s the Value of Retail After a Catastrophe?
Investment Management Corporation of Ontario | Andrew Garrett, Executive Director, Real Estate
- Mixed Use, Remixed: Could Mixed-Use Communities Grow in the Wake of COVID-19?
Lionstone Investments | Bryan Sanchez, Chief Investment Officer; Hans Nordby, Head of Research and Analytics
- Ok, Boomer: Single-Family Rentals and a New Generation
Man Global Private Markets | Rolf Jaeckli, Portfolio Manager; Anthony Cazazian, Managing Director and Head of US Residential Real Estate
- Medical Office Beyond the Baby Boom: Where’s the Sector Headed Next?
Anthology Capital | G. Evan Bennett, Founder and Managing Member
- Infrastructure Means Understanding: Investing in Cities from the Bottom Up
Yardi Matrix | Claire Anhalt, Senior Research Analyst; Paul Fiorilla, Research Editorial Director
- Preparing for a New Paradigm: A Dispatch from the 2020 Winter Conference
AFIRE | Benjamin van Loon, Editor-in-Chief
- Craving the Light: Transparency Matters—Now, More Than Ever
L&B Realty Advisors | G. Andrews Smith, CEO
- Why Migration Matters: Do People Follow Jobs, or Vice Versa?
Berkshire Residential Investments | Gleb Nechayev, CRE, Head of Research and Chief Economist
- Time to Digitize ESG: How Industries are Adjusting Responsible Practices through COVID-19
Amanda Davis, Thought Leadership Content Manager