Online, May 21, 2020
What Do You Really Need?: Making Tough Decisions During COVID-19
An AFIRE Virtual Town Hall (Members Only)
May 21, 2020, 10:30-11:30 ET
Because we are so interconnected, tenants, building owners, service providers, businesses, and everyone else has a stake in the success of our built environment—the same environment many of us are eager to return to and keep safe, profitable, and dependable well beyond this crisis.
There are so many unknowns and variables to consider, so now, more than ever, it’s important to ask, What do you really need? We owe it to each other to ask that question carefully, and to make decisions in a way that support everyone as fairly as possible.
Join AFIRE members in this discussion exploring the long-term impacts and new paradigms for decision making during and after a global crisis.
- Gunnar Branson, CEO, AFIRE (Moderator)
- Martin J. Brühl, AFIRE Chairman, Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Union Investment Real Estate GmbH
- John D’Angelo, Managing Director – U.S. Real Estate Sector Lead, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Nicholas Garattini, Head of Business Development & Investor Relations, Generali Real Estate SGR S.p.A.
- Byron LaMotte, Managing Director, Seven Valleys
- Paul Meyer, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Janice Stanton, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
ABOUT AFIRE VIRTUAL EVENTS
Launched in early 2020 as part of AFIRE’s membership events program, AFIRE Virtual Events provide a recurring digital format for AFIRE members to stay connected beyond in-person meetings.
AFIRE Virtual Events include weekly, members-only, town hall-style meetings; simple 60-minute, discussion-style sessions (hosted on BlueJeans), with AFIRE member panelists and presenters talking about current trends and ideas in an accessible, conversational format.
Other AFIRE Virtual Events outside the weekly town halls focus on specialized and timely topics, as well as supporting ongoing education and research.
AFIRE uses BlueJeans, a virtual meeting platform, for our Virtual Events. For an optimal experience, virtual meeting attendees should access BlueJeans via Google Chrome or the BlueJeans event app.
AFIRE Virtual Events are recorded and made available for members only.
Asmait Tewelde, Meeting Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 202 312 1404