AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
Summit Journal, the official, award-winning publication of AFIRE, seeks the latest ideas, research, forecasts, and thought leadership for Summer 2022.
Proposals can be submitted as narrative descriptions, outlines, abstracts, completed projects, or other formats.
The deadline is May 20, 2022. Decisions will be announced by the end of May 2022. Full drafts of accepted proposals will be due in June 2022.
This is an open issue with a broad theme focused on the future of global commercial real estate investment. Topics may include:
- Advancements in social and governance principles related to ESG
- Remote workforces and the future of commercial office properties
- Demographics, migration trends, and US census issues
- Diversity and equity ideas for businesses and investment decisions
- In-depth look at property types (e.g., industrial, retail, multifamily, etc.)
- Geopolitics, comparative analyses of real estate investment by country, etc.
We are particularly interested in informed research and analyses that provide original insights on regular topics—and especially ideas that challenge popular assumptions.
Both original articles and reprints are accepted, rights permitting.
Authors retain content ownership, subject to AFIRE’s copyright policy and other guidelines.